Sunday, July 29, 2012

Heading Home

I took a domestic fight from Shanghai to Beijing this morning and I'm now waiting to board my flight to Los Angeles. I'll have plenty of time to reflect during my long trek over the Pacific. As usual, this adventure as been unlike any of my others.

I suppose one of my biggest surprises here in China was the dancing. While the dancing in Africa was a profound experience for me, the dancing itself was not so much a surprise to me as it was here in China. The Chinese love to dance. I'm not talking about traditional folk dancing, however. Whether in Beijing, Xi'an or Shanghai, crowds of people would gather in a public square to ballroom dance. And, of course, I joined in. Yes, it's on video so you will soon be seeing Mr. Adkins' latest moves on my next DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment